"One Lawyer With His Briefcase Can Steal More Than A Hundred Men With Guns"
Two interesting, and timely, stories from the world of crime.
Value of items stolen by a gang of thieves in the greatest jewel heist in French history? $108 million.
Amount allegedly stolen from clients by New York attorney Marc Dreier? $380 million.
There is no word on whether the French thieves were able to lift the Pink Panther. In any case, the French were clearly in the wrong line of work.
Via Overlawyered in part.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015
- The Curious Case Of The T.V. Attorney And Twitter - December 20th, 2014
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014