For a change of pace, Russel D. Moore takes the same stimulus — obnoxious questions about whether his kids are really brothers — and turns it into a moving and inspiring meditation on brotherhood and of Biblical analogies to adoption. I don't agree with all of it — including his passing swipe at infertility treatments — but it is well worth reading.
Edit: As Katrina points out, I also disagree with his decision not to teach kids about birth culture.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017