Via Bill Harris at Dubious Quality — whose Friday linkfests are like bear-traps for your spare time — I encountered the amazing Museum of Museums, an extraordinary rotating array of links to online museums, everything from The Letters of Vincent Van Gough to Condom Wrappers of the 30s and 40s (and don't think I don't know which of those you will be checking out first).
Dip in a toe. But be careful. It will take as much time as you have to give it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017