I did not sleep well last night. I was troubled by bad dreams, and tossed and turned. This is somewhat remarkable for me, as I almost never remember my dreams.
Last night, I dreamt that Karl Rove doused me in gasoline & tried to burn me alive. It was, needless to say, a strange moment. I wonder what Freud would say?
I don't really remember the context or anything. For some reason, I was being held by Rove & some other prominent Republicans, and Rove really wanted to kill me, but the others kept trying to talk him out of it.
It was one of the strangest dreams I have ever had… I wonder if I am the only person ever to dream of Karl Rove?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010