Sad news, as today we learned that Alan Colmes (otherwise known as the Washington Generals) is leaving his role as milquetoast foil to Sean Hannity's ravings. Of course, he is still staying with Foxnews to serve as the token spineless liberal, so all is not lost. I will remember him mainly for uttering the immortal words "I don't necessarily disagree" on at least three occassions as Hannity verbally fellated Shrub.
Although, I have to say that Colmes did put up a little more token resistance this election, especially once Obama made it clear that he was playing for realsies. Maybe that is what got Alan his groove back…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010