Katrina and I are thinking of getting each other iPhones for Christmas. Except I've seen rumors that they are about to come out with a 32 GB version, and I would be sorely pissed to buy the 16 GB and have that happen. Of course, handheld computing is the new desktop computing, advancing at the ridiculous rate that desktops did in the 1990s. Bah. I just want to be able to load up my toy with shiny (if questionably useful) apps, plus my music library and a season or two of TV. Is that so much to ask?
Also, I'll need someone to fix Hulu so it runs on iPhones, please. Thanks.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017