Tomorrow, for the first time, I will be "working from home." Aww yeah! I mean, sure, I do have to write three board agenda items, but still I can almost guarantee a long lunch of playing Fallout 3. Is it wierd that I feel guilty about it, even though I will doubtless get more work done being able to write uninterrupted?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010