Was there ever a better soundtrack choice than bits of Wagner's Gotterdammerung for the movie Excalibur?
Now that I think about it, the snippet of Gotterdammerung — heard as the scratchy soundtrack to a cowboy movie the rapist was watching as Bud White sneaked into his house and shot him in L.A. Confidential — was also perfect.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017