Something Awful's "Weekend Web" feature has been silent of late, unfortunately. The SA writers visit the horrific places on the internet so that you don't have to, plumbing the depths of furry fandom, racists, fetishists, fanbois, and freaks of every flavor, then favoring us with choice quotes from their forums. It's spellbinding (until they do a feature on you, that is — then you're all "what was wrong with that post? I was being perfectly reasonable!")
Anyway, Weekend Web comes roaring back this week with a feature on reactions to Obama's election. When Facebook becomes indistinguishable from StormFront, you've gotta think there are some damaged people out there. Laugh, so you won't cry.
My personal favorite — Eugene Gardner, businessman from Virginia, boasting that he will fire everyone who voted Democrat, for FREEDOM.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017