The City of Oakland is putting up it's Christmas tree this week (I work right by it) even though the "lighting" is still 3 weeks away. I was in SF yesterday, and the snowflake decorations are already up on the lampposts. I watched some of the football game last night, and there were Christmas commercials (not that this exactly impacts me, but I will now boycott Kay Jewelers and Radio Shack for airing ads so early..)
Did I miss Thanksgiving?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010