Diversity of craziness, that is. Because if all the crazy people were nuts in the same way, it would get boring. Also, they might gang up and present a real danger.
Over at Feral Children, Patrick has put together a jaw-dropping partial list of recently circulated conspiracy theories about matters electoral and political. It's the silly season, sure. But still. Good God.
For added fun, see if you can spot which of the 30 theories Patrick is crazy enough to believe.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017