If Sarah Palin has hopes of contending seriously for the Republican nomination in 2012, she needs to get people to forget her lack of preparedness in 2008, and forget the various bad stories that came out about her (her alleged spending spree with Republican donor bucks, for example). McCain/Palin has shown that running against the media is not a successful strategy. Palin needs to sell her new, more-prepared 2012 self, not her oh-poor-me "mistreated" 2008 self.
Surely her supporters will see that and not go on quixotic crusades to keep the memory of Palin-in-2008 alive, and deepen divides with the segments of the Republican party that don't care for her, right? Right?
RedState is pleased to announce it is engaging in a special project: Operation Leper.
We're tracking down all the people from the McCain campaign now whispering smears against Governor Palin to Carl Cameron and others. Michelle Malkin has the details.
We intend to constantly remind the base about these people, monitor who they are working for, and, when 2012 rolls around, see which candidates hire them. Naturally then, you'll see us go to war against those candidates.
It is our expressed intention to make these few people political lepers.
This is gonna be sweeeeeeeet. ::grabs popcorn::
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017