. . . . but I shall, at least, point.
[n.b.: had Obama lost, there would have been at least as many seething blog posts from liberals. So it goes. I think we can expect to return to Clinton-era hysterical nuttery from the right, instead of Bush-era hysterical nuttery from the left.]
Stop the ACLU is gracious in defeat, if perhaps not entirely cognizent of irony:
Congratulations, moonbats. You finally have your revenge for being forced to look at all those flags after 9/11. This is a day of celebration for everyone hostile to America and the principles of individual liberty for which it stands. Enjoy it while you can.
There are people lowdown enough to know in advance who and what was elected yesterday, and to have voted for the Moonbat Messiah anyway. What they have done to this country is beyond forgiveness.
Michelle Malkin sees Jesse Jackson crying at the election of a black man and, naturally, sneers.
John Derbyshire aims his blunderbuss somewhere between sincere but feckless rage, jokey sarcasm, and passive-aggressive humor, misses all of them, and wanders off for a drink:
Just watched Wonder Boy’s speech. Hmph. “Callused hands?” When did he ever have callused hands?
All right, I'm sour. The most liberal member of the U.S. Senate! And that shakedown-artist of a wife, with the permanent frown! And Joe Biden! …
And so on.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017