You owe it to yourself to watch the Foxnews coverage of this election. They have all gone loopy. It's like Brit Hume doesn't have a script, and is just meandering about verbally while we watch. In the past hour, we have had a deconstruction of the green screen behind one of their correspondents, a discussion of Baccarat chips (and how the cookies Karl Rove brought looked like them) and several other bizarre non-sequiters. Only Fred Barnes has brought the snark, with a bunch of shots at "liberal" Obama. Everybody else is just plain weird. It's arresting television, and I think it might be a study in post-traumatic stress syndrome or something. Check it out!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010