A paralegal in Fresno was allegedly the victim of a home intrusion. He then allegedly responded just like you or I would. He hit the trespasser with a lead pipe, put him in a bathtub, chopped off his head, legs and arms, bagged them and then buried them in the Sierras. According to his attorney the guy did not "have a chance" to call 911. Well sure, have you tried cleaning up after dismembering someone? You've really got to fight those stains. His attorney (who is also his employer) also charitably grants that the aggressive response is "not something normal." However, he is arguing that the case is "textbook" self defense. Man, who writes those textbooks?
Among the curious details in this case is the fact the article (and attorney) identify the trespasser as a gang member, but the article also mentions that the body has not been identified. I guess he just had the look…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010