Fallout 3 (in a lunchbox!) appeared on my desk at work today. This doesn't bode well for productivity. Although, now I know why we run P2s with onboard graphics here. I could possibly play the game if it were a special text only version. Alas, now I will have to stare forlornly at the lunchbox for the rest of today.
I think it says something about my life that I actually made a joke about cancelling a date tomorrow so I could play the game, and then I laughed a little too hard. I'm hoping I can get a little playing in tonight (after boardgame night) and put up some basic thoughts soon. Here's my preview: There is no way this game isn't 36 kinds of awesome…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010