Last night I was talking with a very nice young lady. I hadn't really considered if I was going to ask for her number or anything, but the vibe between us was good. Or so I thought (Dun Dun DUN!) Out of nowhere, she pre-emptively announced that I seemed like I would "be a great friend." Ouch.
Usually I need to know a woman for weeks and have already gone out with them at least twice for them to realize what a great friend I am. In this new era of pre-emptive friending, women must friend me now, so they don't friend me later. I swear, I think someone took a vow of celibacy for me…
Where's Matrix when I really need him?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010