Tomorrow, for the first time, I will get to try the native dish of Canada, Poutine. I know, I'm as excited as you are. You can be sure that if I do not suffer a massive heart attack, I will be back to give you my full review.
The funny thing is, the restaurant is a tiny little hot dog stand (the regrettably named O' My Dawg) right around the corner from my office. How random is that? Come back tomorrow afternoon for the thrilling conclusion to my culinary voyage Oot & Aboot.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010