Mark Sandman would have turned 56 today; he died on stage in 1999 while playing a show in Italy. And while it may be cliche to suggest he died before his time, his contribution to music is still missed – at least by those that remember his presence.
Thankfully with the proliferation of sites like Youtube, Morphine videos can be shared with anyone that might have missed them the first time around. Do yourself a favor an enjoy the greatness that is Morphine.
I felt bad but there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing I could do to make it go away. I woke up and thought, "Everything's going to be alright. Everything's going to be ok." Then it hit me, like a wave. This is my shame…
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008