I'm not sure if this is genuine yet. If it is, it should generate a lot of sympathy for Palin, even though the internet group that goes by the handle Anonymous is hardly a Democratic entity. If true, it would also tend to corroborate reports that Palin was using a private Yahoo! mail account to conduct official business, with the reasonable inference being that she was doing to to avoid public disclosure laws. Of course, a lot of people really didn't give a shit when the Bush Administration did that, so I doubt it would hurt her much, even if it is corrupt and sleazy.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017