Roger van Bakel has a roundup of TSA idiocy, crowned by this insult:
The cloth TSA badge that was sewn onto the white shirt on the old uniform has been replaced by a gold metal badge. The white shirt has been traded in for a blue one. The goal is to give screeners a more professional appearance and establish a greater air of authority, in an effort to command respect from travelers.
That only cost you $12 million, taxpayers.
By the way — respect is earned. Only obedience may be commanded.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017