You owe it to yourself to watch Geraldo Rivera when a hurricane is involved. Especially late at night. Last night he was at his bizarre stream of consciousness best as he stood in the eye of hurricane Ike. He babbled about a trip he & his brother (who sounds alarmingly like him, and is an on camera sidekick in Galveston) took there in the 80s, and about a book whose name he couldn't remember. It was like Foxnews just let him go. It was beautiful.
So, imagine my joy and surprise when I watch a little bit this evening, and Geraldo throws it to "our expert on disaster relief", ex FEMA Director Michael Brown. Geraldo and Brownie. It was meant to be. I thikn I even teared up a little.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010