"..there's a pretty big gap between the expectations of the elite media who seem to crave scripted, blow-dried drones out of central casting instead of regular folks who want to see some honesty and candor. They appreciate it that he takes the voters seriously and doesn't take himself too seriously."
So whose side is the elite media really on? Is it the Dems, because they keep having the gall to point out that Sarah Palin has very little experience, or the Republicans because they dare to smear Joe Biden by actually writing down what he says? The above quote is from a handler of Biden's who might just be giving the Republicans a new way to describe Obama. I guess it beats "clean and articulate."
By the way, the bit where Biden asks a paraplegic to stand up is one of my public speaking nightmares.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010