Do you have an expectation of privacy when you creep into your wife's nursing home to have sex with her while she's in a coma?
David W. Johnson believes so. The prosecution, not surprisingly, disagrees.
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008