Walking to the bus stop this morning, I passed a gentleman who was professionally dressed, looked intelligent enough and was wearing a pair of 3-d glasses and looking at his hand as if it were the first time he had really ever seen it. In my imagination, he was afflicted with a rare disease that only let him see in two dimensions, unless he wore those glasses. In reality, he was probably just goofy.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010