. . . I'm usually thinking about me eating the rest of the take-out at one in the morning straight out of the refrigerator.
But apparently Thai food is even more destabalizing than that.
Thailand's prime minister was forced to resign along with his Cabinet on Tuesday after a court ruled that he had violated the constitution by hosting TV cooking shows while in office.
Was it worth it? That depends. Did it come with cha yen? I love that stuff.
Allow me to mention that I cannot imagine wanting to eat anything that any recent president would want to teach me to cook.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017