I've noticed that the GOP has gone, to use a technical term, completely go-nuts apeshit over Sarah Palin. It's weird. And since this Friday, I've been trying to figure out why I felt that way. And I think I've figured it out.
Do you guys remember Senior Prom? There was always one guy who didn't get his first choice, or 2nd, or third. Anyway, he ended up going to the Senior Prom with a Sophmore or something. And he tries to play if off like she was his first choice, and goes ALL OUT to convince EVERYONE of this. She gets a corsage the size of her head. The limo is extra long. The guy dances a little too close, a little too grope-y. You know what I'm sayin'? And in doing so, he only further emphasizes the fact that she very clearly was not the first choice.
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- POPEHAT 2016 POST-ELECTION GUIDE - November 9th, 2016
- POPEHAT 2016 ELECTION DAY GUIDE - November 8th, 2016
- Ask PopeHat! 11/4/2016 - November 4th, 2016
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013