I made a little visit to Costco yesterday (and didn't realize that a board member of my work was sitting behind me as I talked about some of my frustrations with my job. So, that was a great move!) As I walked up and down the aisles, I came upon this little installation for Universal Casket.
So, for the bargain price of $799.99 (don't call it $800) you can have the peace of mind of knowing that you bought your casket the same place you bought a 24 pack of Hot Pockets.
It's a sad coda to this story, that at the above weblink, the first product recommended with this casket is a flag case for military funerals.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010