Not much going on in the world, you know, Russia calling for the overthrow of the Georgian government, Gustav weakening and missing New Orleans the possible Vice President of the US admitting that her teen daughter is five months pregnant. Wait, what? Ah, the joys of abstinence only sex education.
So, the McCain campaign asks us to respect the family's privacy. Can we ask that they respect our privacy, and let women choose to have abortions?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010