Your Oxymoron of the day: "amateur ninja."
Your Awesome Oxymoronic Sentence of the week: "Amateur ninjas have not been especially successful in this country, so far as I can tell."
The equally fabulous context is at Lowering the Bar.
According to reports on August 21, police said they had arrested two young men dressed as ninjas and carrying a variety of ninja-type armament such as bows, knives, throwing stars, swords, and nunchuks. The men, aged 20 and 19, were detained in an area ninjas are known to frequent, on Route 46 outside of Clifton, New Jersey.
And it only gets better from there.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017