I watched Fox News coverage of tonight's DNC. I always do. Bill Kristol is the funniest man on television. I was also unaware that Charles Krauthammer was a zombie. That was scary! One thing I thought was sort of fun was how much the usually dour Britt Hume obviously enjoys political conventions. Why, he almost said some nice things about the convention before going back on message.
Anyway, I thought the Biden speech was pretty uneven. I did love his Freudian slip. I am not a big fan of audience chant alongs, and this one was disjointed as Biden twice jumped the catchphrase. I was a little surprised when, in the now de rigeur intro video, Biden compared the War in Iraq to wife beating. Wow!
The best part of the evening was seeing the following caption on TV (note: I would pay real money to hear Charles Krauthammer say the phrase 'rocked the house'):
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010