I'll leave the substantive mockery of this to Patrick, who is far more knowledgeable than I, but I love this quote:
"Russia's historic role of the guarantor of peace in the Caucasus has increased," said Boris Gryzlov, speaker of the lower chamber.
I suppose they are guaranteeing peace in the same way the US does in Iraq.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010