1) Slovenians think their country looks like a chicken. They have a phrase that means "Mother Chicken." They also don't have a marketing department apparently. I just don't see it, despite having a lovely young lady try to point it out to me repeatedly.
2) There is nothing more uncomfortable than a table of 12 young lawyers when the time comes to split the check. No way is the old "let's just split this evenly among us" method ever going to work.
3) Squid ink risotto was surprisingly bland. Although, in general, Citron in Oakland was an excellent restaurant. I especially recommend the chocolate caramel pudding. Yum!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010