Dark Passage is an interesting site. It's part spiritual ancestor of the old Suicide Club, part performance art, part archaeological experiment and part goth cliche. It presents pictures of abandoned buildings (in some cases, such as the hospital adventure, offering a narrative that may or may not be true..) in various states of disrepair. I am a big fan of their photography, they have some beautiful shots like these of an old girls school or these from an exploration (suitably Lovecraftian) of a railway tunnel in Providence.
Spend some time digging through, read the overly encumbered prose of the hospital adventure, and feel your Friday slowly slipping away.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010