Tonight, I turned down the opportunity to go hang out with friends (and a really cute girl!) to go home & finish work. Why do I always choose being responsible over hanging out with people? Honestly, going home was the easy route, and that probably has more to do with it. Going out would have been with co-workers (and a really cute girl) and would have been a blast. But, I'm tired, I have to finish this performance review, I'd probably screw things up with the girl, ad nauseam & ad infinitum. OK, let's amend the above sentence: why do I always choose being safe over taking chances? Ah well, nothing ventured nothing lost! That's the spirit!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010