Appellate Hell is bad. Appellate Hell the week we are moving the office is much worse. With apologies, only links again:
- Not Always Right has hours of jaw-droppingly stupid and/or obnoxious customer behavior. Like most human foibles, hilarious.
- John Scalzi gets a well-deserved Hugo, uses it to amuse cat.
- The best thing about CDs, and then MP3s, is that the horrible album covers are much smaller. "All my friends are dead" can't be beat, I think.
- Another way Google is infringing on our privacy — taking pictures of us while we are minding our own business passed out dead drunk on out mother's lawn at midday.
- If someone pitches a script called "Atuk" to you, especially if you are rotund like me, run like Hell.
- They were going to write an apology with whipped cream on the counter, but Sgt. Jenkins et it.
- Fear not, parents: universities are prepared to go to any length — including violating the First Amendment — to protect your little darlings' "emotional safety."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017