I'm still in appellate Hell, so all I can offer you is another link round-up. Behold the irksome and the odd:
- Isn't law supposed to be cosmopolitan and refined? In fact, it's common to get home-towned. Matlock explains what it is like.
- Has anyone ever seen Barak Obama and his sister in the room at the same time? Not in the exotic country of Hawaii, but here in America?
- Whether or not it is feasible to become Batman, I think I'll pass. No one has ever attacked me in my secret lair. By which I mean the couch.
- Your Olympic jackholery of the day — Spain's Olympic basketball team is apparently made up of ten-year-olds.
- Bad haircut, inappropriate clothing, anthropomorphic animal "companion," and gigantic sword sold separately.
- Put me in, coach, put me in! I'm tired of riding the bench!
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017