Last night, my friend Dan & I were discussing academia (although, the fact that we were doing so at Burger King greatly reduces the erudition factor…) He is much better suited to such a conversation, given that he is a PhD candidate at Cal, and a radical social scientist. Me, I'm just a dork with too many opinions.
After some serious conversation, we wondered aloud why you didn't see any deconstructionist mathematicians. It's a funny idea, but I don't think the Burger King crowd really appreciated it.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010