The situation in Georgia is getting worse, as Russia has now moved into Georgia proper through another breakaway province. The article included this awesome (in a horrible, black humor sort of way) bit: "At a U.N. Security Council meeting on Sunday, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, acknowledged there were occasions when elected leaders 'become an obstacle.'"
Ah, how true…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010