Patrick has already brought up the thoroughly depressing situation in Georgia. The latest is that Russia may (or may not) be making massive troop movements into Georgia proper, and has definitely bombed the Georgian capital. Our old pal Vlad has also made comments that Georgia has lost the right to rule Ossetia, clearly implying that Russia is the country for the job.
I think Russian sentiment is nicely capsulated in this political cartoon I found on a random Live Journal page.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010