According to the Set Free Soldiers Web site, the group members "love Jesus and love to ride hard.
"We are not your normal motorcycle club. Some say we are too good for the bad guys, and too bad for the good guys. … We try to live right in this wrong world and let our light shine wherever we may go."
Specifically, they are in trouble for shining the light out of some Hell's Angels at a bar called Blackie's By the Sea.
It's a funny old world.
Via Weird Universe.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017