This seems uncharacteristically discourteous of some Canadian. The littering alone is boorish. Those Timberlands are not biodegradable, sir. I presume that the Human Rights Commissions are scrambling to answer the burning question posed: are the former owners (sorry, companions) of the feet being properly accommodated in their new disabilities?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017