Over at Rock Paper Shotgun, they've got a brief gameplay review of Fallout 3. Definitely looking forward to it. The review suggested they kept the spirit of off-kilter humor in the game. And even if the Oblivion engine is not bleeding edge, it has huge potential compared to the old isometric engine.
It was almost as splendid as when I killed a bandit, stole his bondage-gear clothes, and wore them, complete with a pair of Gordon-Freeman specs and a baseball cap I’d found. I looked like Rick Moranis gone apeshit crazy, a glorious Mad Max 2 mess.
And with Bethesda saying that it's better than Oblivion . . .
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017