Sorry for the lame-ass title. I'm coming down a caffeine high. One of the big worries regarding the Bush Administration's BRILLIANT strategery of locking up suspected terrorists in BF-Nowhereistan was the loss of moral high ground. For instance, we can't tell China to knock it off with the jailing of political dissenters without at least a couple people giggling.
It's hard enough being President. Now the next guy has to do clean up too?
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- POPEHAT 2016 POST-ELECTION GUIDE - November 9th, 2016
- POPEHAT 2016 ELECTION DAY GUIDE - November 8th, 2016
- Ask PopeHat! 11/4/2016 - November 4th, 2016
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013