Let's face it, we're all geeks. Some of us are closet geeks, casually mentioning a "passing interest" in video games, while trying to hide the Halo socks we're wearing under our wing tips. I'm sure all of us have made a secret geek rendezvous on the down-low, maybe for a quick game of Magic. Some of us have found sanctuary in geek communities that have sprung up in vibrant urban areas.
And then there's the San Diego Comic-Con which is like a big "Geek Parade" for those of us who are out and proud. Eric, a compatriot from my Bovine Conspiracy days, has made his trip there and has compiled a photo album of those geeks who are REALLY proud. As usual, his captions are sometimes better than the pictures themselves. My favorite is "Black Cat and Pervert".
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- POPEHAT 2016 POST-ELECTION GUIDE - November 9th, 2016
- POPEHAT 2016 ELECTION DAY GUIDE - November 8th, 2016
- Ask PopeHat! 11/4/2016 - November 4th, 2016
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013