So my client and I are walking back from lunch to court. A passing bike messenger says to me "hey, you look like Karl Rove!" Client thinks this is hilarious and now insists on calling me Karl.
I've also been told I look like Ken Starr. So far, I have not been compared to any liberal icons.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017