Spotted at the Horton Plaza as I waited for court: "House of Flava," a clothing store. How do you play that off, answering the phone? Straightforward? Ironic? Mumbly, so it could conceivably be "flavor" or even "flavour"? Ostentatious, like fllllllava?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017