Here's some free legal advice regarding plausible defense strategies:
If you are a well-known "professional wrestler" who "fights" under the name "Rampage Jackson," and you drive a big-ass truck that has your name and picture on it, like so:
Then there is probably not much of a point in fleeing the scene on foot when you run into somebody with the truck.
They're going to figure it out.
Sit down, have a smoke, look up your probation officer's phone number. Maybe call your agent. Just chill.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017