They're at it again. Joss Whedon has enlisted some friends (chief among them Nathan Fillion and Neil Patrick Harris) to put on a very tongue in cheek superhero (or actually supervillain) musical, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The servers are currently getting slammed, so maybe look for it on youtube, but definitely check it out.
This is part one of a 3 part 36 minute mini-musical. The plot (without spoilers) is very simple. Supervillain wants to be taken seriously and join the Supervillains league. He also loves the beautiful girl in the laundromat. It's hard being a supervillain. If you are a Jossverse fan, a musicals fan or just a goofy side project fan, Joe Bob once again says check it out!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010