Evan: The tooth fairy didn't come.
Me: . . .
Evan: Last night. The tooth fairy didn't come for my tooth.
Me: Uh, well, you know, Evan, the tooth fairy is very busy, and sometimes it takes a day or two.
Evan: Yeah, I know. Sometimes it takes three days.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017